PHOTO: Rosanna Pansino
It’s been over a decade since Rosanna Pansino posted her first video on YouTube, and a lot has changed — including the home she prepares her videos in.
The Forbes “highest paid woman on YouTube” came from humble beginnings, often struggling to make ends meet.
But after 10 years at the helm of one of the Internet’s biggest culinary empires, ‘Ro’ — who currently has more than 13 million subscribers — has finally moved into her “chef’s dream home”.
Rosanna Pansino on set of her internet cooking show. Picture: Supplied/Rosanna Pansino
Inside the glamourous new home. Picture: Supplied
The elegant California paradise spans nearly 670 sqm and features vaulted ceilings and an open-space design.
Some of the standout features of the home include and enormous fully-equipped kitchen — which provides a new setting for her cooking show ‘Nerdy Nummies’.
The stunning backyard. Picture: Supplied
A glimpse of the massive kitchen. Picture: Supplied
The living room that backs on to the kitchen. Picture: Supplied
READ MORE VIA NEWS.COM.AU
- Jacinda Ardern’s wedding to be at billionaire’s homestead
- Mike Pero agents fined $25,000
- Abandoned land for sale
- ‘Racist’ real estate ad pulled following 1News investigation |WATCH
- Real estate agents say sanity is returning to housing market
- Meet the showman auctioneer, earning THOUSANDS of followers | WATCH
- New Zealand’s most and least affordable streets revealed
- Max Key – The Property Developer
- Dad retires early after making $250k a year from vast property portfolio
- 8 former churches for sale