PHOTO: Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and Clarke Gayford announced their engagement in 2019. Photo / Doug Sherrin
And global chart-topper and Grammy Award-winner Lorde is also understood to be on hand to entertain the couple’s loved ones and friends.
The Herald on Sunday understands the couple will be tying the knot at the farm homestead at Nick’s Head Station at Muriwai, near Gisborne.
The property is owned by hedge fund billionaire John Griffin and his wife Amy, who reportedly also own the most expensive townhouse in New York worth USD$77.1 million (NZD$113 million).
Nick’s Head Station in Gisborne. Photo / Supplied
- ‘Rich Dad Poor Dad’ author Robert Kiyosaki expects a market crash and economic crisis | WATCH
- Max Key – The Property Developer
- READ: Real estate agent’s extraordinary email | OMG!
- Abandoned land for sale
- Barefoot Investor warns Australia’s housing bubble is set to BURST
- 8 former churches for sale
- Parliament passes townhouse bill aimed at new builds
- This is the real crisis facing New Zealand | Property prices increase by 50 per cent in five years
- Real estate agents say sanity is returning to housing market
- Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern is now a property millionaire