PHOTO: Ed Sheeran
He really is ‘Ed of the house’. Along with numerous number 1 hits, pop superstar Ed Sheeran also boasts an incredible 27 property portfolio that’s worth more than $100 million.
Few may know that pop superstar Ed Sheeran is also the proud owner of an incredible 27 property portfolio, that’s estimated to be worth more than $AU 110 million.
While he’s spending lockdown at his Suffolk estate with his wife Cherry Seaborn, Ed actually owns another 27 flats, houses and mansions.
Earlier this year, he went on a £10million property shopping spree after snapping up five more homes.
Ed’s sprawling estate in Suffolk is his main residence and locals have dubbed it ‘Sheeranville’. Picture: TheSun/BavMedia Source:Supplied
It takes the number he owns in London up to a whopping 22, most of which he rents out.
The Sun revealed inside the $AU 7.1 million estate he’s hunkered down in with Cherry during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Ed bought the Grade II listed farmhouse – dubbed ‘Sheeranville’ – seven years ago, but has ruffled feathers with neighbours who have complained about the constant works going on at the property.
“It’s never ending,” one neighbour told The Sun. “We have to live with the constant din. It’s not surprising he’s ruffled a few feathers locally.”
READ MORE VIA NEWS.COM.AU
TOP VIEWED STORIES & PAGES
- Bach owners flout level 3 rules
- Nude gardening in level 3
- Millie wants design advice
- Auckland Property Market Bruised But Stable
- Grand Designs ‘rescue’ villa
- Australia’s biggest housing markets could plunge by 20 per cent as foreign student arrivals plummet
- Abandoned land for sale
- Is travelling hours to view a house essential?
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle look to buy $20million mansion around the corner from Hollywood stars Tom Hanks and Ben Affleck
- What will the real estate industry look like in 2021?