PHOTO: Sex-capade. DAILY 0
James and Laura Glen expected an easy payday when they listed their three-bedroom condo in a red-hot Hamptons market with Brown Harris Stevens last spring.
But listing agents Christopher Burnside and Aubri Peele had other uses for the unit in mind, the couple claimed.
In a lawsuit filed last December, the Glens alleged that rather than soliciting offers for the home, the agents used the guise of an open house to engage in a “sex-capade” in its primary bedroom.
The lawsuit, which alleged that Burnside and Peele breached their contractual and fiduciary responsibilities in addition to inflicting emotional trauma on their clients, sought $100,000 in damages. Burnside, Peele and Brown Harris Stevens of the Hamptons were named as defendants.
“The total lack of interest by defendants to act in the proper manner for the exclusive agent listing was compounded by the absolute disregard for another’s privacy and flagrant disrespect for another’s property,” the complaint read.
The case was settled confidentially in February, at which point the parties signed a non-disclosure agreement. The defendants and their attorney declined to comment and the plaintiff’s attorney did not respond to requests for comment. A Brown Harris Stevens representative also declined to comment.
According to the complaint, James and Laura Glen gave Christopher Burnside exclusive rights to sell their apartment on May 15. Burnside allegedly told the couple their waterfront Southampton condo, complete with a private dock, would be an easy sell.
Shortly after entrusting the listing to Burnside in May 2021, the Glens departed for Florida, according to the complaint. Burnside informed them that a brokers’ open house was scheduled for May 25 and a public open house for May 27, the suit alleges.
But rather than an open house, security cameras on May 25 allegedly captured Peele and a shirtless Burnside entering the unit’s bedroom before emerging 39 minutes later.
READ MORE VIA KGET
- Real estate agent accused of taking rival’s signs
- Real Estate GURU warns real estate agents will lose their jobs | WATCH
- Real estate agent who hit motorcyclist pleads guilty
- Two real estate companies to merge
- Abandoned land for sale
- ‘Unacceptable’: top real estate agents axed
- The Big Bang Theory star Kaley Cuoco’s NEW mansion
- ‘Biggest housing bubble in Australian history’
- JAILED! The rise and fall of a tennis legend: ‘Boom Boom’ Boris Becker, once worth $67million
- ‘She got the dog!’ Bill Gates reveals how he split wealth & Property EMPIRE in $130bn divorce