PHOTO: CREDIT: CBS LOS ANGELES/ YOUTUBE
The brother and sister had allegedly been fighting over the sale of their father’s home
A Southern California man was fatally shot and three other people were injured during a family argument over real estate.
On Saturday at about 10:50 a.m., police responded to reports of gunshots at a Huntington Beach home, according to a police news release. Upon arrival, officers found three people in the front yard suffering from gunshot wounds.
“While officers were evacuating the victims, a male, who was believed to be the shooter, came out of the residence with a superficial gunshot wound,” the news release states.
One of the victims succumbed to his injuries at a nearby hospital, while the suspect and two remaining victims are expected to survive.
Investigators believe the shooting was related to a family dispute regarding the upcoming sale of the Operetta Drive home.
READ MORE VIA PEOPLE
- Abandoned land for sale
- Price of average Kiwi home cracks $1 million
- China’s ticking time bomb a massive threat to the NZ property market
- Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern is now a property millionaire
- Developers bailing out of house buyer contracts via sunset clause
- NZ property sales plummet 21.7% | REINZ
- Angela Bloomfield, actor and real estate salesperson
- Global financial crash: China Evergrande heading for ‘bankruptcy in days’ | WATCH
- How an accountant earned $47MILLION by secretly selling clothes out of her parents’ garage
- How high will interest rates rise? | WATCH