PHOTO: Jen Baird, Chief Executive at REINZ
New Zealand’s winter property market continues its recent trend, slowing from the pace of sales and price rises of last year — properties stay on the market longer and median prices dip, according to the latest data and insights form REINZ.
GOT A STORY FOR US?
- BE AWARE REAL ESTATE AGENTS: It’s Now Illegal To Ignore ‘Do Not Knock’ Stickers
- Why glamorous mother-of-two had to change her name and move house
- WINNER: 2022 #1 international real estate salesperson
- EX – Superstar real estate agent JAILED
- NBR rich list 2022
- HOUSING MARKET: ‘The turning point has arrived’
- Give that man a beer: Owning 51 properties by the age of 26
- New kiwi Property TV Show: RICH LISTERS
- Abandoned land for sale
- Former All Black captain’s new role as a Property Group Brand Ambassador