PHOTO: Red Stag Timber Sawmill
We had the privilege of being given a tour of the Red Stag Timber Sawmill, located in Woodhill, New Zealand.
It covers an area of over 200 hectares and has an annual production capacity of more than one million cubic meters of sawn timber.
The sawmill employs over 300 people and uses state-of-the-art technology to process timber from sustainably managed forests in New Zealand.
From being put into receivership in the early 2000s, the company has managed to transform itself into the largest sawmill in the southern hemisphere today.
We’re excited to share this remarkable journey of growth with you and unpack why they are world-class.
- THE ANCIENT STONE CITY: Proof of NZ civilisation before Kupe
- Ray White to launch AI prospecting tool
- Claims about Jacinda Ardern’s wealth
- Who wants to be a millionaire at 26? A Kiwi who did it explains how | WATCH
- Abandoned land for sale
- RECESSION: One in every 100 home loans (1.29%) is in MORTGAGE arrears
- Toy billionaire Anna Mowbray and Ali Williams’ secret weapon in new home build
- 10 Best Nudist Beaches in New Zealand
- He sometimes struggled to pay staff, but owns a $4m holiday home
- Real estate agent Sally Ridge’s full-scale renovation of Auckland mansion