PHOTO: Real Estate agent Leo Bass at a section he is selling on Lismore St in New Plymouth. SIMON O’CONNOR/STUFF
Real estate agent Leo Bass will not be drawn in to estimating just how much the 20 Lismore St section will sell for.
With breathtaking views out to the Tasman Sea and across a number of suburbs and the coastline up to Kawhia is one of the city’s best known “empty” sections.
Sold little more than a year ago for $1.2 million, it’s a fair assumption to think that price will head north when it goes to auction in late January, unless it’s sold prior.
It has a 2019 capital value of $840,000. Property records show the 878sqm section in Strandon has only sold once previously and that was for $196,875 in 2002.
- Abandoned land for sale
- Real estate agent, 40, is shot dead by evicted tenant | USA
- Mark Zuckerberg’s houses | WATCH
- New Zealand named in top 10 most expensive countries to buy a house in
- OnlyFans stars luxurious waterfront mansion | WATCH
- These are the most expensive celebrity house purchases of 2021
- 8 former churches for sale
- Cardaci’s family angered by widow’s romance with a real estate agent
- Mike Pero agents fined $25,000
- Tribunal ruling sends a clear message to real estate agents