PHOTO: Apple Park
Apple Park is the corporate headquarters of Apple Inc., located in Cupertino, California. It was opened to employees in April 2017, while construction was still underway, and superseded the original headquarters at 1 Infinite Loop, which opened in 1993
The main building’s scale and circular groundscraper design, by Norman Foster, have earned the structure a media nickname “the spaceship”. Located on a suburban site totalling 1.46 km2, it houses more than 12,000 employees in one central four-story circular building of approximately 0.26 km2.
Apple co-founder Steve Jobs wanted the campus to look less like a business park and more like a nature refuge. Eighty percent of the site consists of green space planted with drought-resistant trees and plants indigenous to the Cupertino area, and the center courtyard of the main building features an artificial pond. (Wikipedia)
- Kylie Minogue sells Melbourne cottage she’s owned for 31 years | WATCH
- Abandoned land for sale
- Brother told to pay $1m debt
- New builds ‘absolutely not’ recommended for first-home buyers
- Seasoned real estate developer & Upper Hutt saviour Malcolm Gillies – is at it again
- The least affordable city in New Zealand
- Will house prices soar after lockdown like last year?
- FULL REPORT: Housing affordability goes from bad to worse | CoreLogic NZ
- National average asking price hits $900,671 | realestate.co.nz
- 23RD BIRTHDAY: On This Day – Inside the garage where Google was founded | WATCH