PHOTO: Real Estate Agent. Pexels
Property Brokers have gone from strength to strength in the last few years, with their rebranding, office growth and acquisitions. Their marketing has been impressive in an industry that is often myopic in their marketing messages and delivery.
See below examples of their latest campaign:
When provincial New Zealand is your home, you really get to know local real estate.
Our ties with families and towns run deep because our business is personal. And, as a business built on family values, we thrive in places where relationships and trust count for everything, and a deal is done on a handshake. www.pb.co.nz/localknowledge
- Abandoned land for sale
- House prices could drop soon, Reserve Bank predicts | WATCH
- BEWARE: eXp Realty is coming to shake up the real estate industry in NZ
- Real Estate Agent Fees: How are they fair?
- New kiwi start-up making land banking possible from $100 | WATCH
- Ex-flight attendants pivot to become real estate agents
- Excited to be in a position to buy her first home – LOTTO WINNER
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s incredible house-flipping jackpot
- House prices above sustainable levels | RBNZ
- Paula Bennett gets a COVID test after attending Bayleys national conference