PHOTO: Rebecca Baldwin & David Schmidt – One Agency Property Team
International real estate network ONE AGENCY, proudly announces the expansion of its New Zealand network with the establishment of One Agency Property Team in Rotorua. The expansion underscores the company’s ongoing dedication to providing unparalleled service and support to its clients and salespeople nationwide.
“We warmly welcome David Schmidt and Rebecca Baldwin to our growing network” says group CEO Paul Davies. Who plans to visit the new business owners later this month
With years of business leadership and management experience, David and Rebecca were impressed with One Agency’s revolutionary framework that modernised the real estate industry and created a mutually beneficial environment for all parties involved.
“We are excited to bring their values and business objectives to the Rotorua Real Estate market,” said David & Rebecca. We chose to join One Agency because we believe the company’s framework aligns perfectly with our goals. “We were drawn to One Agency because of the revolutionary way the framework modernised the Real Estate industry and created a win for all parties involved, the clients, the salespeople, the business owners and the brand. We wanted to create a culture where people could love what they do and feel justly rewarded for their efforts,” explained Rebecca.
David and Rebecca are eager to work with One Agency’s team and utilise the company’s resources to grow their business in Rotorua. “This model simply ticks every box,” affirmed David. Their focus is on creating a positive culture where people can love their work and feel justly rewarded. One Agency is thrilled to welcome David and Rebecca to the network and looks forward to supporting their growth and success in the Rotorua market.
- THE ANCIENT STONE CITY: Proof of NZ civilisation before Kupe
- Real estate agent Sally Ridge’s full-scale renovation of Auckland mansion
- Claims about Jacinda Ardern’s wealth
- Real estate agent turns himself in | WARNING: DISTRESSING CONTENT
- Abandoned land for sale
- Why 80% of New Zealand is empty | WATCH
- Why are some F45 gyms collapsing? | WATCH
- Prominent lawyer takes landlord to court over $3000-per-week rental property
- Ray White to launch AI prospecting tool
- Real estate agent’s image used in $1m Tinder swindler scam