PHOTO: Robert Tulp
Robert Tulp is a man who understands real estate. Since joining the real estate sector in 1992 Robert has filled many roles – Sales Consultant, Manager, Business Owner, Real Estate Mentor and Auctioneer – A career path that has taken him all the way to being the National Auction Manager for New Zealand’s largest real estate company. He has called auctions in the residential, rural, mortgagee and commercial fields as well as coaching and mentoring sales consultants, managers, business owners and auctioneers, in the art of auction. Robert, being a true family man, spends his time away from work with his wife and young family, and can often, be seen enjoying a coffee or two at one of Auckland’s many fine cafés, or going for a run around the North Shore.
If you want an Auctioneer who has the ability to help you get the best results possible, then talk to Rob today. He’s got the experience and a great proven track record!
- Abandoned land for sale
- Bach sells for record $3.33m
- Kiwibank will no longer accept pre-approved home loans for buyers with deposits smaller than 20 pct
- ‘K-shaped’ economic recovery widening gap between haves and the have-nots
- Cash and property forfeited following cannabis operation
- Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern is now a property millionaire
- Home-buyers speak out as developers back out using sunset clauses
- How a young woman went from being a successful real estate agent to an ice addict living on the streets
- Real estate dispute among family leaves agent dead, 3 injured – U.S. | WATCH
- Price of average Kiwi home cracks $1 million