TikTok, known in China as Douyin, is a video-sharing focused social networking service owned by Chinese company ByteDance. It hosts a variety of short-form user videos, from genres like dance, comedy, and education, with durations from 15 seconds to three minutes. Real estate agents are now starting to utilise the social platform and finding they are getting more interaction compared to Facebook and Instagram.
- Auckland real estate agent apologises for threatening to hike rates for vaccinated clients
- Abandoned land for sale
- Bank teller used $2.4m she stole from a customer’s account to buy a house
- Real estate agent sentenced for punching cop in the face
- Property Group’s reviews misleading
- That’s one ‘ballsy’ real estate agent!
- Emma Duncan | Anne Duncan Real Estate (EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW – PODCAST)
- Economist predicts when Auckland housing shortages could be alleviated
- Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern is now a property millionaire
- New Zealand ranks 14th for the highest proportion of empty homes around the world