PHOTO: Developer Kenyon Clarke of Du Val Group. Photo / supplied
According to the NZHERALD Auckland property developer Du Val Group admits its staff posted positive company reviews without saying they worked for the business but says there’s nothing wrong with that.
The company headed by Kenyon Clarke said it was a “mark of its success” and how valued people felt.
The Commerce Commission said it had received a complaint of potentially misleading reviews last month but was not investigating the business.
This comes after the Financial Markets Authority last week told the company to remove advertising likely to mislead or deceive investors.
- Melissa Caddick’s parents and husband face being HOMELESS | AUSTRALIA
- Australian real estate agent may have to pay tens of thousands in a defamation claim
- Angry venue owner calls dealings with Jacinda Adern ‘insulting’
- Abandoned land for sale
- That’s one ‘ballsy’ real estate agent!
- Chemist Warehouse owner drops $43MILLION on sprawling trophy home
- OnlyFans millionaire makes Octagon House his ‘Playboy Mansion Down Under’ | WATCH
- Real estate agent numbers spike
- The biggest financial crash ever? – Robert Kiyosaki | It has begun
- Neighbours at Liz Hurley’s £6m 13-bed mansion are ‘furious