PHOTO: Michael Coombs, of Atlas by LJ Hooker
This prestige property agent on Sydney’s Lower North Shore has racked up more than $92m worth of sales so far this month and is tipping he will pass $100m before November is out.
November has been kind to prestige property agent Michael Coombs, of Atlas by LJ Hooker Lower North Shore.
In the first three weeks of the month his Michael Coombs Team has sold an eye-watering $92,630,000 worth of property.
While most of it is on the north shore, his team also set a new suburb record in the northern beaches suburb of Seaforth, selling 7 Laura St, reportedly for about $17m.
Mr Coombs says he is on track to surpass $100m worth of sales before the month is out – the biggest monthly haul in his entire career.
“It’s been huge,” he says.
“Normally we’re busy right through spring but I think we’re kind of jamming spring into November.”
Christine Mikhael, chief performance officer for LJ Hooker Group, said it was an outstanding result.
“Michael’s outstanding result is evidence of his unwavering commitment to his clients; always securing strong results for his sellers and marrying that with what is often a dream home for his buyers,” she said.
“This is culminating in a record period for Atlas. We’re looking forward to carrying this momentum into 2022 and beyond.”
The view – 31 Fairfax Rd, Mosman.
Among the other sales, which include two hush-hush off-market deals collectively believed to be worth close to $27.5m, Mr Coombs sold a modern Mosman trophy home set in a prime spot above Chinamans Beach.
READ MORE VIA NEWS.COM.AU
- Inside Tiger Woods’ secret Kiwi hideaway | WATCH
- How a young woman went from being a successful real estate agent to an ice addict living on the streets
- Abandoned land for sale
- Up, up and away – RBNZ lift OCR
- Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern is now a property millionaire
- Robert Tulp | Apollo Auctions (EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW – PODCAST)
- Century 21 launches nationwide franchise drive
- High inflation, house prices likely to force OCR rise this week – economists
- First home buyers encouraged to ‘wait’ and watch interest rates | WATCH
- Terri Irwin takes out a bank loan to protect Australia Zoo’s future