PHOTO: Barfoot & Thompson
Munish Bhatt has been selected to head a new branch of Barfoot & Thompson opening soon in Mangere.
Barfoot & Thompson is New Zealand’s largest privately owned, non-franchised real estate company, based in Auckland, New Zealand. The company is family owned and operated and is still run by the same Barfoot and Thompson families that started the business in the 1920s.
- That’s one ‘ballsy’ real estate agent!
- Melissa Caddick’s parents and husband face being HOMELESS | AUSTRALIA
- Angry venue owner calls dealings with Jacinda Adern ‘insulting’
- Auckland real estate agent apologises for threatening to hike rates for vaccinated clients
- Abandoned land for sale
- Bank teller used $2.4m she stole from a customer’s account to buy a house
- Property Group’s reviews misleading
- Neighbours at Liz Hurley’s £6m 13-bed mansion are ‘furious’
- Property developer Barry Wang is suing a young real estate agent
- The biggest financial crash ever? – Robert Kiyosaki | It has begun