PHOTO: Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern. FILE
But the excitement and spectacle of the thunderstorm didn’t last long for Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern.
On Tuesday night, she shared a photo to her Instagram story of fiance Clarke Gayford and daughter Neve looking out the window watching the thunderstorm. But just 15 minutes later, the scene at Premier House had dramatically changed and they had to clean up a leak.
“Moments later, the serenity ended with a fairly major leak. Not from the open window either, we opened that to scoop the water out,” Ardern posted.
An accompanying photo showed Gayford in the midst of cleaning the wet floor as towels lay strewn about.
READ MORE VIA NEWSHUB
- ‘Unacceptable’: top real estate agents axed
- INTERNATIONAL: Tennis star Monica Seles’ billionaire husband, 76, is refusing to pay the $90,000 tax bill
- Where is Clarke Gayford? At home in Sandringham? | PM Adern responds to rumours
- Abandoned land for sale
- The continual saga of struck-off real estate agent
- Which celeb real estate agents would star in a NZ version of Selling Sunset?
- When real estate ads go wrong | ‘Buy the wife some dirt for Christmas’
- Inside story of how a defiant Aussie family turned their back on MILLIONS
- Real estate agent calls out “sexist” remarks
- World’s happiest countries for 2022 named