PHOTO: Anna Byron and Rebecca Bennett have been knocking off their goals despite Auckland’s lockdown.
Anna Byron and Rebecca Bennett are the dynamic duo that have been taking the Hobsonville real estate market by storm in recent months. In just over 5 months, Anna and her team have unconditionally sold over 30 properties – some of them sight unseen in lockdown Level 4.
A top 50 sales consultant with eight years of experience in the property industry before joining Harcourts Hobsonville, Anna’s career was already on a stellar trajectory. With both parents in the industry, it appears a foregone conclusion that Anna would end up in real estate, but many of Harcourts highest performing sales consultants come from seemingly unrelated backgrounds. Anna and her team are a case in point.
The ten years Anna spent in the advertising and marketing industry in New Zealand and overseas have proven to be an excellent springboard for her real estate career, while Rebecca, who originally joined as Anna’s PA in April 2019, came from a retail background in the UK. Rebecca quickly moved through the ranks to become a highly successful salesperson in her own right and hasn’t looked back since. ‘Team Byron’ has recently expanded to include Sales Associate, Jillyn Tan and PA, Gill Wills.
READ MORE VIA HARCOURTS
- Kylie Minogue sells Melbourne cottage she’s owned for 31 years | WATCH
- Abandoned land for sale
- The least affordable city in New Zealand
- Brother told to pay $1m debt
- New builds ‘absolutely not’ recommended for first-home buyers
- When will the housing BOOM stop?: NZ homes increase by 25.5% | REINZ REPORT
- LOCKDOWN TAKES RE/MAX NEW ZEALAND AWARDS VIRTUAL
- How Tenisha Williams went from teen mom to owning a $200 million real estate agency | WATCH
- Get it New Zealand? Moscow real estate demand falls 31% after mortgage rate increase
- FULL REPORT: Housing affordability goes from bad to worse | CoreLogic NZ