PHOTO: Post Malone
A 2018 resurfaced clip of Post Malone — in which he referenced the United States government as “the biggest lie in the world” and urged people to “move out to the country” — is making its way around TikTok.
In the clip, which has amassed over 2 million views, the “Hollywood’s Bleeding” artist discussed the need to escape from cities in order to protect oneself from the government.
Around that time, the now-26-year-old singer did just that — he purchased a five-bedroom, seven-bathroom Utah abode for $3,093,750 under the LLC “Wow Cool House,” property records show.
Located in Salt Lake City, the residence spans almost 13,000 square feet and is situated on nearly 7 acres of land.
“Move somewhere, because whenever martial law is declared … whenever your credit cards fail, whenever your banks fail … you have three days to get out of where you are because that’s when they’re coming for you,” said Malone, born Austin Post, in the February 2018 interview with Montreality. “That’s the big move. That’s checkmate right there. And they think they have you.”
He then encouraged people to make a move themselves and “get your scraps. Stand up for yourself. Build a tower. Build a long road where you can see them coming. Don’t give up, America.”
In a separate 2017 interview featured on the H3 Podcast — as Malone was in contract to buy the Utah residence — he revealed he would turn the home into an apocalypse-proof shelter and build underground quarters.
“I’m going to put in, like, 30 bunk beds,” said Malone. “It’s free country out there. Like, you can buy suppressors in Utah. You can do open-carry. Walk into the grocery store with a handgun on your hip. Cowboy s–t. I can’t wait.”
READ MORE VIA NYPOST
- Abandoned land for sale
- eXp real estate brand coming to New Zealand in 2022 | WATCH
- Consumer NZ slams Homes.co.nz for real estate agents’ influence on price estimates
- Banks less willing to lend
- OnlyFans stars luxurious waterfront mansion | WATCH
- This TikToker started with a 1¢ bobby pin and bartered it all the way up to a house | WATCH
- Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern is now a property millionaire
- Privacy Commission to crack down on landlords
- How a 26-year-old Aussie real estate agent has raked in $7MILLION in just one year | WATCH
- 8 former churches for sale