PHOTO: Jamie Lee Curtis. FILE
Jamie Lee Curtis and her long-time husband Christopher Guest have been living in the very same Los Angeles home since they fell in love with it back in the early 90s. The couple renovated and customized their home over the years, and these days, the Spanish Colonial Revival style estate also offers a modern aesthetic inside. In 2016, Jamie Lee and her husband further added on to their property – buying up the neighbors’ home for $2.2 million.
Architect Michael B. Lehrer has overseen the renovations of the Spanish Colonial Revival structure.
- The Block NZ auctions were an absolute shitshow
- New Zealand house prices suffer near-record quarterly slump
- Real estate agency’s ‘controversial’ ads that would NOT happen NOW! | WATCH
- ‘Unwelcome’: Harry and Meghan ‘forced’ to downsize
- Abandoned land for sale
- NBR rich list 2022
- Claims about Jacinda Ardern’s wealth
- KIWIBUILD apartments now available for sale for $575,000
- Former bankrupt property tycoon and TV star Terry Serepisos back in business
- Auckland housing market – UNDER PRESSURE