PHOTO: Two people with coronavirus attended the auction in Pam Street at Firle. Ray White
South Australian health authorities are contacting people who attended an Adelaide auction last month over concerns they might have been exposed to coronavirus.
- Two people diagnosed with coronavirus in SA are being treated in the Royal Adelaide Hospital
- Ray White real estate said the pair were at an auction last month, and that other attendees were being notified
- It comes as a cruise ship carrying 2,000 passengers including an Adelaide couple is refused entry to another port
Ray White real estate said it was told two confirmed coronavirus victims attended a property on Pam Street at Firle on January 22.
It was revealed over the weekend that a couple in South Australia has been diagnosed with coronavirus and is being treated at the Royal Adelaide Hospital.
The couple — a man and woman both aged 60 — are from Wuhan in China and travelled to South Australia to visit relatives.
SA Health chief public health officer Dr Nicola Spurrier said authorities were using the couple’s phones in a bid to track their movements over the past two weeks.
“We’re in the process of looking at that data because it’s going to be very important from a public health point of view to actually be able to verify the places this couple has been,” she said.
READ MORE VIA RBA