PHOTO: Real estate agent. FILE
Buying a house is potentially the biggest investment of your life, so how do you know the real estate agent is up to scratch?
The Real Estate Authority is working on guidelines for what makes a ‘fit and proper’ agent and seeking public feedback to ensure they are clear and comprehensive.
READ MORE VIA RNZ
- eXp real estate brand coming to New Zealand in 2022 | WATCH
- REVEALED: How many properties each New Zealand MP owns | FULL LIST
- Real estate agents in legal fight over ‘humiliating’ all-staff email
- Abandoned land for sale
- ANZ hikes deposit requirements on new builds by 5%
- Ex Ray White agent brings the world’s fastest growing real estate brand to NZ
- New Zealand property prices drop sharply, will Australia follow?
- Toy billionaire Anna Mowbray and Ali Williams’ secret weapon in new home build
- Auckland agent on how real estate saved her life
- Economist warns house-sellers will need to adjust price expectations